Book’s Condition Guidelines
- New: A book in its perfect condition without missing or damaged pages, not read or used, brand new.
- Used-Like New: The one that has been read but seems new. Dust cover is intact, with no nicks or tears. No missing or damaged pages, no signs of creasing. May have very minimal identifying marks on the inside the cover.
- Used-Very Good: Pages and dust cover are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine is undamaged.
- Used-Good: The cover is intact without missing of pages. The dust jacket for hard covers may not be included. Binding may show minimal signs of wear. Pages may include limited notes and highlighting but the text is clearly readable.
- Used- Acceptable: The used sign is obviously seen. The dust cover may be missing. May have some damage to cover and binding but integrity is still intact. May have notes and highlighting marks on pages but the text is clearly readable.
- Used- Unacceptable: A copy with missing pages, not clearly readable, text not understandable with notes and highlighting.